Sunday, October 28, 2018

HO-HO-HO Doxie

Today I have a Christmas card for our canine lovers!  This adorable stamp is one of the stamps from the Technique Junkies October release. 
Stamp:  Technique Junkies Ho-Ho-Ho Doxie

            
You can get this stamp, and any other Christmas stamp for 20% off until November 13th at the Technique Junkies store.  AND...if you add my code, you will an additional 10% for a total of 30% off Christmas category stamps!  For non-release, non-Christmas stamps and other supplies, use my code, TJ10Lynda, and get 10% off at the checkout. 

For my card, I created the background by adding ColorBox pigment ink to an embossing plate, and ran it through my Cuttlebug onto a white card stock panel.  This transferred the ink onto the card stock panel.  

Next, I sprayed the Dazzle Shimmering Bliss onto it to give it shimmer and sheen.  The Dazzle is a 'topper,' which gives the panel shimmer.  It is really 'dazzling' in real life!

For the image panel, I stamped the doxie onto white card stock.  I 'inked' it with Arteza real brush markers.  That left the dog part uncolored, so I used the markers to watercolor him.  I added lime distress ink along the edges, added some ribbon, and layered the card onto a lime green card.  A satin ribbon and some pink punched snowflakes finishes it off.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything goes
Crop Stop - Anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday - All about holidays

Thanks so much for visiting.  I appreciate your time, and your comments.

Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Lynda, I just love your little sausage dog. This is a fabulous card, love the layout,colour scheme and texture your achieved with the embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lynda, what an amazing card! I love all the wonderful details. The non-traditional Christmas colours really appeal to me and make that terrific image of the Dachshund/sentiment pop. Love the shimmery background, snowflakes and, of course the gorgeous ribbon. A truly special card! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Great use of colour. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of the bow and it's placement. Thanks for sharing your creativity at the PIP Challenge this week! Kudos from kReN. Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!