Monday, December 17, 2018

Floral Zebra and Impression-Obsession Winter Hugs Hop Winner!

The Impression-Obsession Winter Hugs Release Hop 
is over, but there's still lots of activity on the IO Blog and the IO Fan Group on Facebook.  Stop by if you haven't seen the new release and inspiration.
I have another card, because I just love this stamp, FLORAL ZEBRA .  I also used the DIE16-A HUGS.

I stamped the FLORAL ZEBRA onto lavendar card stock, and colored her with Copic markers.  I added highlights with a white Polychromos colored pencil.

I added the DIE16-A HUGS and the strips of decorative paper, which I colored with my Copics.  Some black gems finish off my card.

 









And now, for the winner of the Impression-Obsession $10 gift certificate........
            JOY WILSON 

Congratulations Joy!  I will email you soon with your gift certificate code to the Impession-Obsession store.

Thanks to all who played and hopped along.  I hope you have been inspired by the stamps and designs!

I am adding my card to these challenges:
AAA Cards - Three of something (gems)
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Craft Stop Make-It-Take-It - Anything goes 
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes 

Thanks for visiting.  I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun design .... love the zebra. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!