Thursday, December 27, 2018

Snowflake Butterflies

I'm back with a winter card today.  Snowflakes!  I love making snowflake cards, especially with white embossing powder...and white powder with silver glitter is even more fun.  That's what I used to emboss the snowflakes on this card.
This is my card on the Technique Junkies blog today.  I have all the details on the blog post, just click the link above to go there. 

I hope you are enjoying your holidays.  I love these days after a major holiday.  I feel like I can finally really relax, and get back to doing all the things I love to do.  

In six more days we will start a new year!  Wooooo hoooo!  I'm working on some cards for the Technique Junkies first new stamp release of 2019, which will be posted here and on the Technique Junkies blog on January 1st.  Hope to see you there. 

Blessings,

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!