Thursday, December 13, 2018

Love Birds

Hello.  I'm back with another card from the Impression-Obsession Winter hugs release. I couldn't resist these Love Birds, so had to make another card after the hop.  The hop is over, but all of our design team blogs are open for you to enter to win a $10 IO gift certificate.  Just comment below, and on any of the other blogs listed HERE, and you will qualify.  The deadline has been extended until this Sunday, December 16th at noon. 

And there's more exciting news!  Impression-Obsession now has a new Facebook Fan Group!  And, to celebrate, a $10 gift certificate will be given away (1) for every 100 people that joins before Sunday, December 16th.  So hurry on over and join, this is your official invitation!  You can find the group HERE.
That's lots of chances to win!

Now, onto my card today....
I used the Love Birds D7995 stamp and the Square Frame DIE519-YY.  The Love word on the tag is from an old archived IO set from my stash. 

I stamped and colored the birds with my Tombow markers, and added some background color with distress inks and a blending brush.
  I fit it into the die cut frame, and onto a yellow panel, which I attached to a square card base.  I hand-made the tag, and added it with foam tape. 

I 'Googled' parrots to get my colors.  You would be surprised by how many varieties there are, and how many different color combos!  They are very colorful birds.

That's my card for today.  I hope you are inspired.  

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Addicted To Stamps - Make your mark
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Craft Stop Make It Take It - Anything goes
Freshly Made Sketches 
Watercooler Wednesday - All about occasions (Valentines)

Thanks for stopping by.  I will look for you over at the
Facebook Fan Group!  Good luck - I hope you win a prize.

Blessings,






http://shrsl.com/1cfyl

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and
    darling parrots.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful card! Like that die frame. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright fun Valentine card...and those "love birds" are adorable! Your watercoloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Lynda, the colours in your card are gorgeous! Love those parrots and the lovely die-cut frame. This is such a special Valentine. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wee birds are super-cute! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love your colors! Thanks for sharing over at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again in 2019. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!