Saturday, June 20, 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Dots And/Or Stripes

Hello, happy Saturday!  Today's card is for the midway inspiration post for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The theme this month, as always, is Anything Goes.  This month's option is stripes and/or dots.  How fun!  So, here's my card....
PB Stamps:
All My Love
Special Thoughts

So, how adorable is this little bear?!!  I can think of so many occasions to use this stamp.  And so many different ways and mediums for coloring it.


For my card, I stamped the All My Love bear image into watercolor paper, and used Arteza Real Brush Markers and a water brush to paint the image.  I die cut the image, and added it to a die-cut card with foam tape.  


I added a die cut frame border, and a strip of striped pp along the left edge.

Inside, I stamped the hugs and kisses verse from the Special Thoughts set, added another die cut frame and pp.


That's it.  Quick and easy, and oh, so fun! 

Hope you'll join us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!  Who knows, you just may win a prize!

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable Lynda - love the shape too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Lynda, this is the most adorable image!! Your shaped card and the colour scheme really makes the most of it and bring it to life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your gorgeous card! So vibrant and the b&w border is the perfect addition:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!