Monday, June 1, 2020

Old Is New At Impression Obsession

It's Old Is New time at Impression Obsession.  Today we are using some of IO's older stamps on our blogs.  They need some lovin' too!
IO stamps links:
Botanical Heart F20802
See The Light D13785
Cover-A-Card Wooden Plank CC177

I created a Wooden Plank background on Bristol card stock with distress ink.  I framed an area with a layering frame die from my stash.

For the Botanical Heart, I stamped the heart with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, then painted the images with Arteza real brush markers.

I attached the panel to a pink A2 card front.  I added some pearl drops for embellishment, and stamped the See The Light verse.

Inside, I stamped the image twice, and added some distressing around the edges.

That's it.  Quick and easy today.  I love this elegant heart with it's dainty flowers.  Perfect for so many occasions.  And this sentiment really is beautiful.  

Thanks so much for visiting today.  Be sure to stop by the other designers' post to see their inspiration for our Old Is New day.  You can find their links to their blog posts HERE.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!