Sunday, June 28, 2020

Thinking of You Card Featuring Lilacs With Real Brush Markers

Hello, and welcome to my blog.  I am stopping in to post a card that's on the Technique Junkies blog today. 
I used Technique Junkies stamps:
Lilacs JT017
Difficult Time Set of 2  SDX156
With Sympathy Set of 5

I used Arteza Real Brush Markers  and a water brush to watercolor this lovely Lilacs image and the background.  

I love these markers for their intensity and ease of use.  They blend effortlessly, and really hold their color well.  

I white embossed the verse from the Difficult Time set and added it, then layered it all onto an A2 card.


I stamped the sympathy verse inside from the With Sympathy Set of 5, and bits of the lilac with distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the details of the Technique Junkies Summer 2020 Challenge at the TJ Facebook page HERE.  You have until tomorrow, June 29th, to enter for some fabulous prizes!


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, if you are shopping at the TJ store, for 10% off your purchase!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!