Thursday, May 17, 2018

Easy One Stamp Background

Today's colors are purple and green!  Surprise?  Probably not for those who know me.  I thought these would be the perfect colors for this awesome background stamp for my card today....
I love the large, one-card stamps like this one from Technique Junkies.  It's called sketched flowers.  I used Tim Holtz distress markers to get the colors where I wanted them, with the help of my trusty Misti, of course.

The verse is also from Technique Junkies.  It's called Proverbs, and is one in a set of verses from Proverbs in the bible.
CLOSE-UP VIEW
You can see my DT post of this card on the Technique Junkies blog HERE.  There are also links to the stamps there if you are interested in adding this beauty to your stash.

I am adding my card to these challenges....

Modsquad Challenge - Encouragement card with purple ribbon

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

Addicted To Stamps - Make your mark

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I look forward to your comments, and read each one.

Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!