Thursday, May 31, 2018

Butterfly on Peachy Background


It's all peachy here today.  I love peach, and paired with gray it makes a really elegant card combo.  

For details on my card today, just visit the the Technique Junkies blog for my post with all the details you need to know.
If you haven't seen the Technique Junkies May Release blog hop  yet, be sure to check out all the amazing new stamps and tons of inspiration by my fellow design team members. 

AND... You're going to love this month's Technique Junkies Challenge.  This month's theme is floral ATC's.  You might just win a lovely little $25 gift certificate to use in the Technique Junkies store!  Details are on the TJ blog HERE.  

If you would like to know a little more about what an ATC is, read my post HERE.

Remember, to get 10% off your purchases, use my code, TJ10Lynda at checkout. 
I am adding my card to these challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Bugs, bees, butterflies

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  - Anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits, and enjoy reading your comments.

Blessings,

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so Lovely - love that butterfly !!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!