Saturday, May 19, 2018

Fairy And Flowers

Hello, sunshine!  It started out rainy this morning, but the day is winding down sunny and warm.  Lots of birds singing, no wind, just a lovely evening for sitting on the deck and watching the hummingbirds in my garden with my hubs and some fruit of the vine.

But first, a quick post to inspire you with a couple of cards.  I used the new Rita Barakat stamps Floral Border and   Relaxed Fairy from the Technique Junkies New Illustrator release this past Tuesday.
 Relaxed Fairy, Sweet Fairy Tale Verses, Swirly Ironwork Stencil
I used Tim Holtz distress inks for the background with the stencil, and for the verse.  For the fairy, I used Arteza real brush pens.  I added glitter to the wings, and curled them up slightly for dimension.  

Floral Border, You Are Special
I white embossed the floral border and colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens.  I sponged Tim Holtz distress inks for the background.  Verse is stamped with Ranger Archival ink.  Mini sequins added for texture.

If you haven't seen my cards from the hop post, you can check them out HERE.

Have you seen the hop yet?  You have a few hours left to win a Technique Junkies Gift Certificate!!
Run on over and get those comments in for your chance!

Don't forget, use my code TJ10Lynda to get 10% off your entire order.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!