Thursday, September 6, 2018

Autumn Blessings

I heard my first flock of geese honking their way south yesterday.  Sure sign of autumn coming.  When the kids were little, I would summon them out on the back deck whenever I heard the geese coming or going in the spring and fall.  We would wave and welcome them or bid them farewell.  Spring is always a welcome season.  Fall, however, is my very favorite time of year.  I love the cooler weather, the flaming colors of nature, returning to the comforts of routine, and of casseroles and comfort foods.  And though winters surely follows fall, it only makes me cherish it's beauty all the more. 
This stamp, AUTUMN BLESSINGS , from Technique Junkies, is my favorite from this September new release.  The artist, Janine Tinklenburg, created a beautiful image for designing cards.  

The beautiful tree with lots of leaves to color with fall hues (and greens in the springtime) is the perfect image to welcome fall.


Check out my blog post on Design Junkies HERE for full details of how I created the card and added the script background and my techniques, along with all the stamps and mediums I used.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Addicted To Stamps - Make your mark 
CAS Watercolor - Tree
Little Red Wagon - Back to basics
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use a stamp
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use stamps




Thanks so much for visiting.  If you like the stamps I used and want one of your own, hop on over to the Technique Junkies store HERE.  The September release stamps (including the fabulous Autumn Blessings tree) are 15% off through September 8th.  Use my code, TJ10Lynda, and also get 10% off all other stamps and/or inks, sprays and other items in the store any time.

Blessings,



6 comments:

  1. It's absolutely wondrful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS Watercolour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season too, Lynda! You put it so well and have created a beautiful, colorful Fall tree too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an AMAZING image and I LOVE how you've coloured it Lynda! Gorgeous fall colours, and wonderful with the script in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Autumn/Fall is my favourite season as well. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty image and love the autumn look. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Autumn card Lynda! It's so elegant and the colours are beautiful.
    This is such a wonderful memory and such a lovely thing to do with your kids.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!