Thursday, September 20, 2018

Coffee Cat

This cat!  All of us coffee-lovers can relate to this critter, I'm sure.  The eyes are what cracks me up....
I was unable to capture the shimmer and glitz in my photo.  The hat, mug, and newspaper are painted with Shimmering Bliss.  

Full directions on the Technique Junkies stamps I used, other supplies, and card details and techniques are on the
Technique Junkies blog HERE.


If you would like 10% off these stamps, and any stamps or products in the Technique Junkies store, just use my code, TJ10Lynda, and your 10% discount will be applied when you check out. 
I am adding my card to these challenges:
Crop Stop Challenge - Anything goes
Craft Stamper Make It-Take It Challenge - Imagine 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your visit and your comments.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!