Sunday, September 30, 2018

Big Fall Leaf

Happy fall, y'all!  Just popping in to post a fall card.  I am having so much FUN with this leaf stamp from Technique Junkies!  Here's the first card I made with it....
I love fall, so just can't keep my hands off my fall stamps.  For my card today, I used two Technique Junkies stamps.  The leaf is #S324 Big Ornamental Leaf.  The verse is from the set S546 Things I Want To Do

I used distress ink minis on the stamp, in my Misti.  On mixed media paper, I used various colors, inking and misting as I went along.  I used a brush to move some of the color around on the image, then when dry, repeated the stamping.  The verse was stamped with Ranger Archival ink.  


I sponged some scattered straw and peeled paint distress ink around the image, then fussy-cut the right edge before mounting the panel onto a green A2 card front.  Some amber gems finish off the card.

Be sure to stop by on the Technique Junkies blog tomorrow for the October new release and blog hop.  I promise, you won't be disappointed.  The new stamps are so yummy, and I can't wait for you to see them.  My hop post will be right here tomorrow morning 8 AM EST, so come on back.  Or, hop on at Technique Junkies blog.  

As usual, you will get 15% off new release stamps, and 10% off any others tomorrow through October 8th, including the ones I used on this card today, just by using my code TJ10Lynda at checkout. 

I am adding my card to these challenges:

AAA Cards Challenge - Inspired by a tv show America's Got Talent - live out loud
Addicted To Stamps - Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - Autumn glory
Little Red Wagon - Falling Leaves
Modsquad Challenge - Fall is in the air
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Pile It On Challenges - Think big

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope to see you back here bright and early tomorrow for the October Technique Junkies release post.  I appreciate your visits and your comments.

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous leaf!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! The leaf looks amazing!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors in your leaf, Lynda. I love how you related the sentiment to America's got Talent too :) Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous leaf! Love the detail! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love your detailed leave. Thanks for playing with us at last Challenge at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!