Saturday, September 22, 2018

Snail Mail Fall Mailbox

Oh, am I in the mood for some fall stamping!  I am posting my card from last October, when I was on the Splitcoaststampers design team.  The cards we made could not be posted anywhere but in the SCS Fan Club for six months.  So...now they are free to fly.  
I used a Northwoods stamp from my stash from way back, and embossed it with black embossing powder.  For the coloring, I used Tombow markers.  

I added the letter in the mailbox by slitting the mailbox.  Then I fashioned an envelope from scrap paper, and wrote snail mail on it.  

Here's a link to my Splitcoaststamper's post with this card, with full details

I love to get mail...real mail, in my mailbox, not junk, mail!  Don't you?  It's like a very special hug.  I will make an effort to send more cards and notes the old fashioned way.  I like to make people smile!  

Thanks for visiting today.  I will be back tomorrow with more inspiration. 

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!