Thursday, February 14, 2019

30 Day Color Challenge Day 14

We are at the half-way point.  So far I'm doing well.  I've colored a little each day.  Some posts are complete cards, and some just coloring, but I'm showing up.

Here is my card for Day 14...
I've always had a 'thing' for pears.  When I had my store, I had demo days every month.  It seems that no matter what I was demoing, I would use pear images.  My customers got so that, if for some reason I did not use a pear, they would be disappointed.  

I saw the pears when I was looking for another stamp, and thought, hmmmm, I haven't used a pear in a long time.  I really like these old stamps, so I challenged myself to use them for my coloring project soon.  So, today is the day.

The pear images from A Stamp In The Hand were my favorites, and I've kept them all these years.  That's what I used on my card today.  The background pear words are also A Stamp In The Hand.  I'm not sure if the company is still around.  I haven't seen them 'out there.'  The verse is from the Thoughtful Poppies The Ton set. 

Just some simple coloring with my distress ink pads, the misting and stamping.  I added some finishing touches with colored pencils.
INSIDE




That's it for today.  My card is for Day 14 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge. 

Thanks for visiting.




Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Lynda. Love pears, too...the real ones...so I am enjoying this card! Thanks for sharing the card and the pear story.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!