Sunday, April 21, 2019

Bloom With Happiness

Happy Easter to all my fellow Christians, and happy Sunday to the rest of you lovely peeps!  It's my turn to post on the Technique Junkies blog today.  I know it's Easter Sunday, and dahlias are not the usual Easter flower.  But, I made this post a month ago, and there was still snow on the ground, and not so springy-like weather.  I wasn't thinking about the day this post would actually go live.  So, there you have it....Easter dahlias!  Maybe it's a new thing!
Technique Junkies stamps:
Dahlias S811
In Full Bloom Sentiments Set of 6 SS105

You can see the inside of my card, and all the details, including card inside, stamps used, and my techniques, on my Technique Junkies blog post HERE.

Don't forget, use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your TJ order. 

I am adding my card to these challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Whatever your day celebrates today, whether it just be a wonderful Sunday with family, or a glorious Easter celebration of our risen Lord, I hope you enjoy!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!