Saturday, April 13, 2019

Hello Friend!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to my blog.  I have a card to share with you today.  

As some of you may know, I had a mishap several days ago, and among other things, broke my wrist. Fortunately, I had several cards made and posts blogged and scheduled in advance.  So, this was made and scheduled about two weeks ago.  I hope to be back in current time blogging soon, but it's a slow healing process, and I am learning the hard way to just relax and let it happen.

Now, on to my card, featuring one of Impression-Obsession's Spring Release dies...


Impression-Obsession Dies:  
Friend DIE808-H
Stitched Tag DIE798-Y (inside sentiment banner from set)
IO Stamps:
Hello and How Are You from Sunshine Set MC660

I used my Arteza Real Brush markers to create a blended row of bright, lively colors on a piece of glossy card stock. Next, I die-cut the Friend die from white glossy card stock, and put the die cut itself aside.  I used the negative portion, the part left over after cutting, and placed it over the row of colors I had created.  I attached the pieces, and foam taped them to an A2 card front.


I stamped the word Hello from the Sunshine Set, and added some black pearls for a tad of embellishment.  I wanted to keep this CAS.  
I am challenged when creating these types of cards, as I always want to add 'just something more.'  So I'm proud of myself for keeping it truly CAS!

On the inside, I sponged some distress inks in the same colors as are on the front.  I used the label portion of the Stitched Tag Die to stamp the verse from the Sunshine set.  
Inside of card













I am adding my card to these challenges:
AAA Challenges  - Made in minutes
Addicted To Stamps - Anything goes
Dies R Us - Anything goes
Casology  - Plastic (dot embellishments)
Simon Says Stamp - No designer paper
Time Out Challenges - Embellishments


I hope you like my card today, and found some inspiration here.  You can see all of the fabulous new dies in this release HERE.  

Thanks for visiting, and for your kind comments.

Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Hope you heal quickly. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Hope you heal quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an elegant card! Love the colour combo! Sorry to read about your broken wrist. I hope it heals quickly and isn't too painful or frustrating for you. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CAS card..love the fun colors!Thanks for joining us at the Dies R Us Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW this is so cool! Love your design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright, cherry colors! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving those gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card ! Such a beautiful CAS design ! A vey happy card with those bright colours and this die cut is very beautiful ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic CAS card!! I love the colors behind the negative and the placement of "hello". The embellishments are also perfectly placed. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no..I hope that your wrist heals quickly. So awful!

    Love your vibrant card...so fun!


    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!