Thursday, April 18, 2019

Some Bunny Loves You Challenge at Impression-Obsession


Welcome to today's challenge, Bunny Love Challenge at Impression-Obsession.   All details about the challenge are on the IO blog HERE, with links to the other designer's posts.

I used my favorite bunny from the Spring Release, with one of the adorable verses from that release also.  This Floral Bunny is nice and big, with amazing details, and so adorable.  The verses and flowers from the Sweet Bunny  set give lots of options for 'dressing her up.'


IO Stamps:
Sweet Bunny WP927 
Some Bunny Loves You D19926
Floral Bunny D23027





I stamped the Floral Bunny onto Arteza watercolor paper, and painted her with Daniel Smith watercolors.  I have the basic Essentials set of six, with the  PrimaTec six set, and am able to mix any color combination I can think of.  These are available now at 35% off, and come with a free sample chart of 238 watercolor paints when you buy the two sets.  Can't beat the prices at Dick Blick! 
 
I also water colored some of the flowers from the set, and I fussy-cut all the pieces. 

On a white card, I layered a piece of lavender card stock, and I tore a piece of green textured card stock and attached it to the bottom. I attached the bunny with foam tape, and added the flower headpiece and smaller flowers on the 'ground.' 




I stamped the Some Bunny Loves You verse with VersaFine Claire nocturne ink.  I added a few assorted moonshine sequins in various sizes.







And for the inside:


 

I stamped the bunny from Sweet Bunny WP927 the set, along with a verse.

 

I hope you will join us for this challenge.  You could just be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the IO store!  And, your card will be featured on the IO blog.  You can't win if you don't enter, so come on over and play with us.


Need more inspiration?  Check out the other designer's projects HERE for lots of creative ideas.  Our design team rocks, and I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration there!

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys - Every bunny is welcome
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  - mood board 
Paperfunday Challenges - Anything goes optional Easter
Addicted To Stamps  - Make yoiur mark
The Card Concept - Inspiration picture - style: classy & elegant. Inspired by colors and bunny.


Personal note:  This card was made a few weeks ago, and the post was scheduled then to go live today.  Right now I am recuperating from some injuries I sustained when I met the sidewalk, literally, face-to-face.  Thankfully, the only thing broken was my wrist, unfortunately, the right, dominant hand.  So, it's been two weeks now.  The wrist is starting to feel somewhat better.  I still can't take off the brace except for showers, etc.  But I have tried some colored pencil, and have managed to do some...but very slowly.  I am trying to behave and let it heal, but it's so difficult staying away from my art!  I hope to be back full-time soon, and have more current posts.  Thankfully, I can still work on my computer!


Thanks so much for visiting today.  I appreciate you spending time here, and leaving your insights and comments.

Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. OH, I AM SO SORRY Lynda, to hear of your accident! I'll be praying for your quick recovery! It IS HARD to not do the things you love to do! REST!!!! We NEED YOU back with all of us! ;) I ADORE your card! I JUST did some shopping with I.O., & I ALMOST got this stamp! NOW, I WISH I HAD! LOL NEXT ORDER! ;) I TOO LOVE Dick Blick! ;) GET WELL QUICK!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card certainly is classy and elegant - such wonderful watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling bunny and card design. I love the flowers on the bunny too. So sorry you had an accident and I hope you are soon feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dressed up bunny is just darling and your watercoloring is amazing! What a sweet card for some lucky bunny to receive! On another note...I am so sorry to read about your accident and pray that you on the road to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda! This is the sweetest little bunny ever and you've colored it just beautifully. The gorgeous flowers and the colors you used for them couldn't be more perfect. I hope you're feeling better too. Thanks so much for joining my EveryBUNNY is Welcome blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable bunny and he makes a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your accident - hope you are getting better now...
    Cute bunny...
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!