Sunday, April 7, 2019

Zendoodle Giraffe

Happy Sunday!  I'm back today with a card from the Technique Junkies April release.  If you have not seen the release celebration on the Technique Junkies blog, be sure to check it out HERE.   

My card was so fun to create...

Zendoodle Giraffe
You can see the inside of my card, and full details, including stamps used, my coloring with Arteza Fineliner markers, and techniques on my Technique Junkies post HERE.  I also show how I recovered from a big 'ooooops' on my card.  Check it out.

All of the Technique Junkies new April release stamps are 15% off for one more day, until April 8th!  

AND.... use my code, TJ10Lynda, for an EXTRA 10% off!  That's 25% off these release stamps through tomorrow!! 


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!