Monday, May 20, 2019

Die Cut Obsession Time at Impression-Obsession

Today the Impression-Obsession design team has some inspiration for you using our dies on the Impression-Obsession blog.   You can find the other designer's cards HERE.  My card features the Butterfly 2 and Butterfly Set dies.












Dies:  Butterfly 2 DIE507-V
          Butterfly Set DIE255-Y

Stamp:  Gentle Thoughts C13767

I created a watercolor background on Arteza watercolor paper using the smooshing technique, with yellow and orange distress inks.  When dry, I added some spatters.
I cut the butterflies from the dies, and added them to the card front.  I stamped the Gentle Thoughts verse, then added some Spectrum Noir clear shimmer glitter to them.  

I added the panel to an A2 card front.
Inside

For the inside, I added some spatters, then cut the dies from the Butterfly Set DIE255-Y, and colored them with daubers and distress ink, then added them to the inside along the edge.

Don't forget to stop by the Impression-Obsession blog to see what the other designers have for your inspiration today.  You can get links to their blogs HERE.  

You can find these dies with the above links, or you can find them and oh so many more on the Impression-Obsession site and store.  

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Addicted To Stamps - Anything goes
Flickr Love Challenge #38  - Anything goes
The Library Challenge  - Inspired by colors in book cover


Thanks so much for visiting today.  I appreciate your time and your comments.

Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful background and butterflies. Thanks for sharing these IO dies ideas. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the background, such a beautiful color combo! And the white die cut butterflies are just the perfect embellishment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda, this card is so beautiful. Just love that sentiment...it's now on my wish list. Thanks for the inspiring design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellows and oranges = 'sunset colours' - look gorgeous.Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!