Sunday, May 5, 2019

Graduation Joy

Welcome to my blog today!  It's my turn to post on the Technique Junkies blog, and you can find my post here with full details for my card.   

This fabulous Graduation Greetings set is jam-packed with any image you will need to make graduation cards!  It has eleven stamps; four images and seven verses.

Here is one of the cards I have made with it...
Stamps:  Graduation Greetings
              French Text
Other: 
VersaFine Claire Nocturne ink pad
Misti stamping tool
 


I hope you are inspired by my card.  Full details, including card inside and all the steps to make this card are on my TJ blog post HERE.

You can see all of the Technique Junkies new May release stamps HERE.  For more inspiration, you can find the release blog post HERE, with all of the designers' blog post links.

 
Don't forget, all new release stamps are 15% off through May 8th.  Add my code, TJ10Lynda, to get an extra 10% off.  That's a whopping 25% off new release stamps through this Wednesday, May 8th.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Sunday and a fabulous week ahead!

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!