Thursday, July 18, 2019

Choose Happy!

Greetings!  Just playing with a couple of new stamps from the Impression-Obsession Fall & Winter stamp release.  If you have missed the release, you can find all of the fall/winter stamps, and new summer dies on the IO site HERE.
Branch L20755
Sentiments 3219-L

I had so much fun with this card.  It has stamping, coloring, and Zentangle....all of which I love to do!  I really 'branched out' and tried something different with this stamp.

I stamped the Branch L20755 image into white card stock.  I drew some Zentangle patterns inside the leaves and branches with a fine Micron pen.  I added some extra circles around the image.  

I stamped the verse from the Sentiments 3219-L  set onto a scrap piece of card stock, and drew a couple of the same type of leaves, and added patterns inside that.

I colored all of the branch and the verse piece using Arteza Real Brush markers, then created a banner out of the scrap piece, added some black card stock along the bottom of it, and added it to the card with foam tape.  I mounted the whole shebang to a black A2 card front.

I hope you like my card, and that it has inspired you to 'think outside the box,' or branch! 

I am adding my card to these challenges today:
Allsorts Challenge - Clean and simple
Watercooler Challenges - Masculine anything goes
 
Thanks so much for visiting.   I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. A great image and super choice of colours for the leaves. Thank you for joining our 'CAS' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lybda. Love those vibrant colours and the zentangling on the branch. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts CAS theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - fabulous colours and love the zentangling. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colourful and a great design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative card...love the zentangles and fun color scheme! We are so pleased your joined us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges-Masculine Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!