Thursday, July 11, 2019

Clothed With Dignity

Hello!  It's time for another Impression-Obsession challenge.  Today's challenge theme is 'Things that fly.' 
Stamps:  Goldfinch 12190CL (Serendipity)
              Hope Set WP990
              Eucalyptus Stem 2  E20751
              Eucalyptus Stem 1  D20752
              Berry Branch E20765
Die:        Scalloped Stitched Circles DIE831-YY

I started with a light green A2 card, and stamped the stems and branch onto it, using my Misti.  I did go over the images with colored pencils to create more highlights and shading.  I brushed some Shabby Shutters ink around where the bird image was going to go.

I stamped the bird image onto Strathmore mixed media card stock, and colored it with colored pencils.  I used a die from the Scalloped Stitched Circles to cut it out, then distressed the edges with the same ink.  I attached it with foam tape for added dimension.  
 Inside:
 

I stamped the verse from the Hope Set on the front, then stamped parts of the set on the inside and colored it.



I hope you like my card, and were inspired to join our challenge.  You just might win a gift certificate to the IO store!  
Be sure to check out the other designer's blogs for more inspiration.  You can find their links on the IO post HERE

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits, and your lovely comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! That bird is colored so realistic and the flowering branch is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!