Monday, July 1, 2019

Technique Junkies July Stamp Release Celebration

Welcome to the  

All of the new July stamps are 15% off through July 8th!

You can find all of the July stamps 

Save an extra 10% when you use my code, TJ10Lynda,
for a total of 25% off the new stamps!  
And 10% off the rest of your order! 

I have three cards today...

Card 1
Stamps:  Summer Bouquet
              Get Well Soon

I colored the Summer Bouquet with Polychromos colored pencils, then fussy cut it.  I used an embossing plate from my stash, and ran some textured card stock through for the raised stripe background, then added a border die. 
I added the flower image with foam tape, then the Get Well Soon verse strip.

Card 2
Stamps:  Pelican
              Things I Want To Do set (verse)

I used Tombow markers to 'ink' the Pelican image, and stamped it onto watercolor paper.  I painted with distress inks, then added details with Polychromos.  
I added the Cherish verse from the Things I Want To Do set.


And Card 3
Stamps:  Sailing Panel
              Smooth Sailing
              Ropes

I stamped the Sailing Panel onto natural card stock, and colored with Polychromos colored pencils.  I stamped the Smooth Sailing verse and layered it onto the card.  I thought it needed a little something, so I added a couple of the ropes from the Ropes set.  
I had stamped them with distress ink and watercolored, then fussy-cut them and added them around the verse panel.

 

I hope you found some inspiration in my cards.  Don't forget  to use my code, TJ10Lynda,  for 10% off your entire purchase, 25% off new July stamps!


Be sure to check out the other designer's links below for more inspiration from our amazing Design Team:


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Three lovely cards, Lynda. Beautiful coloring. Especially like the embossed background on the first card--a great backdrop for your flowers. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did sail boat panel! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every month I find myself lingering over your images looking at details. That pelican is especially nice. And I like that you get such good results from colored pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - love each of these images and your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw! Gorgeous! I love the pelican and the sailboat looks like right outside my backyard here in Miami!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!