Monday, July 22, 2019

Impression-Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Pitcher of Flowers

Welcome to Die-Cut Obsession at Impression-Obsession.  We are featuring some of our dies on our design team blogs today.  You can find the other designer's blog links on the IO blog HERE
I decided to fill our pitcher die cut with some flowers from the summer die release.  
Enamel Pitcher DIE821-D 
Flower Cart Flowers 845-I 
Pretty Pitcher clear stamp set WP962 
So Lovely MC982 

I stamped some of the branches from the Pretty Pitcher clear stamp set WP962  onto white card stock, and added some watercolor around them for the background. 

I die-cut the Enamel Pitcher DIE821-D  from patterned paper, and added that with foam tape over the arrangement of branches I had created.  Then I cut the Flower Cart Flowers 845-I  flowers, and colored them with markers, arranging them on the branches and in the pitcher.

I stamped the verse from the So Lovely MC982  set, and added it with foam tape.


Inside:



 I hope you are inspired by my card.  Be sure to check out the other designer's cards HERE.


Thanks so much for visiting today.  I appreciate your time and your lovely comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. SO LOVELY, Lynda!!! LOVE your bouquet of flowers!!! The blues are LOVELY for summer!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!