Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thanksgiving Pumpkins Card

Hello, and welcome to my blog.  Although we were blasted with nine plus inches of snow yesterday, and another three or so today, it is still fall here.  Granted, it looks like mid-winter outdoors, but I really wanted to make a Thanksgiving card, so, here it is!

I used Technique Junkies stamps:
Pumpkin SD986
Thanksgiving Blessings SS066
A Colorful Life Layered Mandala Stencil 
10% off TJ purchases with my code TJ10Lynda


I stamped the pumpkins onto white card stock, and colored them with Polychromos colored pencils.  

I brushed some Shabby Shutters distress ink through the stencil, and added some distressing along the bottom and edges of the card. Some orange spatters bring the color outward a bit.

The Happy Thanksgiving is from the Thanksgiving Blessings set.  I also used this set inside the card, where I stamped the cornucopia and one of the four verses that comes with that set.
Inside:
 
I had fun stamping my Thanksgiving card today, and as I look outside, the snow has finally stopped.  

I am adding my card to these challenges:
The Card Concept - Thanksgiving table
Paper Funday Challenge - Anything goes - Thanksgiving twist
The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge 

 


Don't forget, you can get 10% off your purchases at Technique Junkies by using my code, TJ10Lynda!

Thanks so much for visiting.  I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda! Awesome pencil work, just fab! I like your inside decorating as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...inside and out! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! Your coloration is awesome!
    Thank you for your entry at Paper Funday Challenge
    Regina DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!