Sunday, November 3, 2019

Winter Card With Real Brush Markers

Just stopping in with a cute winter card that I have on the Technique Junkies blog today.  You can find the details on that post HERE.
I used Technique Junkies stamp set Let's Chill 
to make my card.   I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the penguins, and added them to the card.  Full details on the card construction are on the above Technique Junkies blog post.  

I used Arteza real brush markers to color the penguins and create the sky background.  I love these markers.  They are very reasonably priced, and the brush nib gives great coverage.  The colors blend easily, and the tip comes to a really fine point for coloring tiny details when needed.

For this card, I blended the colors with these brush pens and a water brush

Here's the inside of the card....
 



Hop on over to my post on the TJ blog for full details.  The stamp set is part of the November release, and is 15% off through November 8th.  AND, if you use my code, TJ10Lynda, you will get an extra 10% off your order.


I am adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Watercooler Challenges - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I appreciate your visits and comments.

Blessings,
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG those penguins are adorable Lynda. So cute in their winter woolies, lovely colouring and great scene. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!