Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Cat's Outta The Bag Card With Arteza Everblend Markers

Happy 'hump day!"  I have a card today, featuring some of the new Impression Obsession stamps from the Spring release.
Impression Obsession stamp links:
WP1012 Farm Fresh clear set 

I started with a kraft colored A2 card, and stamped the Shiplap Cover-A-Card  in brown ink. 

I stamped the elements from the Farm Fresh clear set  set onto white bristol card, and colored them with Arteza Everblend alcohol markers. I fussy-cut the colored pieces, and attached them to the card front.

For the verse, I used the same Farm Fresh clear set, and stamped it onto a white scrap, distressed, and added it with foam tape for added dimension.

Before I get to the inside of the card, meet Bella, my cat, who inspired my card today.  
She's always getting into mischief, just like this sweet little kitty coming out of the bag!  
This is her 'I don't know what happened here innocent look' after we found the kitchen sponge shredded to pieces all over the dining room floor!
 

Inside:
I stamped the cat from the Farm Fresh clear set and the verse and paw prints from the Silhouette Kitties set.  I drew a frame around the verse with a fineliner Arteza marker.


Enjoy the rest of your week!  I'll be back tomorrow for Impression Obsession's new challenge, Tag You're It!
                               
 WP1012 Farm Fresh clear set
http://shrsl.com/24l3a












 WP981 Silhouette Kitties

















CC395 Shiplap Cover-A-Card












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!