Friday, February 28, 2020

Just Rosy With Impression Obsession and Arteza

Wintery greetings and a happy Friday!  I decided to go with lots of luscious color for my card today, on a blustery, cold day here.  
Impression Obsession stamps/dies links:
Just Rosy F20825
Textured Chevron Cover-A-Card CC396
Sock Bunny Set CL1002
Pretty Pitcher WP962  (background foliage)
DIE965-Y Small Tags
All Things Rosy C20662  (Inside)
INSIDE**INSIDE

On a white A2 card front, I stamped the Textured Chevron with Abandoned Coral distress ink, using my Misti so that I could get a good, crisp image.

I stamped the Just Rosy image onto a white card stock panel, and used Arteza real brush pens and a water brush to paint the image.  I masked off the colored image, and stamped some background leaves, using the foliage from the Pretty Pitcher set.

I added a tag from the Small Tags die set with foam tape for dimension.  Some simple stamping, and the All Things Rosy  verse finish the inside.

I am adding my card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is Anything Goes.

That's it for today.  I wish you all a fabulous weekend!  Be sure to take time to do something you love!

Blessings,





Just Rosy F20825
http://shrsl.com/255kl

 Textured Chevron Cover-A-Card CC396
http://shrsl.com/255ks

Pretty Pitcher WP962 
http://shrsl.com/255lm
 

1 comment:

  1. Simply lovely. The chevron background is a great setting for the floral image. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!