Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Fungus Amongus! New Mushroom Die Set From Impression Obsession!

Oh, I'm smitten with these mushroom dies from Impression Obsession!  They're so stinkin' adorable.  I'm putting them on everything!  Somebody stop me!  Funny thing is, I don't like real mushrooms.  Never liked the taste or texture.  But these guys, well, they just make me smile!
INSIDE
Stamps/Dies Links:
DIE944-C Mushrooms 
DIE826-Z Grass Borders
DIE038-J Grass 
B17265 What You See


I had so much fun creating this card!  I used some patterned paper that I had in my stash to make an A2 card.  

I added the Grass Borders die cuts in layers along the bottom of the card front. 

I used distress inks to colorize some watercolor paper with browns, using the smoosh technique.  When it was dry, I die cut several Mushrooms from the piece I had created.  I added these die cuts to the card in the grassy area.  I also added a tuft of the taller Grass die.

I added some 'shrooms' and grass to the inside to carry the theme over.

I used Ranger Archival ink to stamp the What You See verse.

I hope you like my card today.  I will be back tomorrow with more inspiration from the new dies.  

Thanks so much for visiting, and for sharing your comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable, Lynda. Like the natural coloring you gave them...I like the real ones:) tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!