Wednesday, February 26, 2020

More Mushrooms! Cutting Dies From Watercolored Paper

Hello again!  I'm back today with more 'shrooms from the spring Impression Obsession die release dies.
 
Inside
DIE944-C Mushrooms

 DIE174-W Greeting Set 


For the mushrooms, I created a smooshed watercolor paper, using distress inks and water.  When it was dry, I used the mushroom dies to cut the mushrooms. 

I created a background with a stencil from my stash.  I placed the die cut mushrooms inside a circle die cut, then onto the stencil background, then onto an A2 card.

Inside, I created a stenciled background, and added some of the mushrooms.

I hope you enjoyed this card, and the one I made yesterday.  Tomorrow, I'm moving on from the mushrooms, and using some of my other spring release dies.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments and visits.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!