Sunday, March 8, 2020

Believe In Magic Card With Alcohol Ink and Silhouette Stamp

Greetings, lovely peeps.  Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday.  I have a card to share featuring one of the new stamps from the Technique Junkies March release.
TJ Stamps: 
Floral Silhouette
Fairy Garden Set  (verse)

I created a background with alcohol inks on semi gloss card stock.  When dry, I stamped the image using Ranger Archival ink.  I ran a Krylon gold leafing pen along the edges of the panel.  For the spatters, I made a puddle of the gold leafing ink from the pen, then spattered them onto the panel.  

I added the panel to an A2 card front.  I embossed the verse from the Fairy Garden Set.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  I know I will be using this floral silhouette stamp often.  It has so many interesting possibilities.  Be sure to use my code, TJ10Lynda, if you are ordering, for a 10% discount.  In addition, all new release stamps are 15% off through the end of today.  Combined with my code discount, that's 25% off the new release stamps through today!

I also have a card on the Technique Junkies blog today, which also uses this same stamp.  It is an entirely different way to use this type of solid image, with Polychromos colored pencilsYou can find the card, and post with details, on my TJ blog post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visits and your lovely comments.

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Like the color combination used for your background, Lynda. It works so well with the blue floral silhouettes. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!