Monday, March 9, 2020

Die Cut Obsession Day At Impression Obsession - Tend The Little Things



There are lots of fabulous dies at Impression Obsession.  Today dies are in the spotlight for our Die Cut Obsession feature.  Be sure to check out what our designers have made today.  You can find today's participants at the Impression Obsession blog HERE.

I have a sweet spring card for my project today.
INSIDE
IO Dies/stamp links:
DIE927-B Heart & Home 
DIE055-N Leafy Branch 
DIE154-A Small Bird Set 
B13862 Tend Little Things 
CC395 Shiplap Cover-A-Card 

As you can see, I have used lots of smallish dies on my card.  I started with a background I had created with the Shiplap Cover-A-Card  stamp.  I had a scrap of it left over from a previous card, so I cut the Heart & Home  bird house from it. I cut the Leafy Branch from green card stock, and the Small Bird Set from red card stock.

I created a small rectangle of color by taping off a rectangle shape with painter's tape on a panel of white card stock.  I used my distress ink with daubers to apply greens and blues inside the taped shape.  I removed the tape , then spattered some water for some interest.  

I assembled the die cut pieces in a composition over the background I had created on the cream card stock panel., and layered it with other panels onto an A2 light gray card front.  I added the Tend Little Things  verse.

I assembled some extra pieces inside the card to carry the theme through. 

I hope you are enjoying our Monday die cut feature.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Blessings,
 
 DIE927-B Heart & Home
https://shrsl.com/25pb0

DIE055-N Leafy Branch 
https://shrsl.com/25pb4


DIE154-A Small Bird Set 
https://shrsl.com/25pax

B13862 Tend Little Things
 

CC395 Shiplap Cover-A-Card 
https://shrsl.com/25pb6

3 comments:

  1. Like your die cut design, Lynda. The cut images create dimension that give this a special touch beyond stamping. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a darling bird house design. I love the products used for it too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!