Sunday, March 22, 2020

Hope Is Stronger Than Fear

Hello. 

I thought we could all use a little message of hope, and my card for the Technique Junkies blog today is just that.
Technique Junkies Stamps:  Contemporary Floral
                                           Hope Is Stronger

I started with a background which I had created a (long) while ago, using shaving cream and distress ink reinkers.  You can find a tutorial on this technique HERE, on the Splitcoaststampers tutorials page. 

I inked the Contemporary Floral stamp with Ranger archival inks in green shades.  I used my Misti to stamp it a few times, adding different shades of greens.  

I embossed the Hope Is Stronger verse on a scrap piece of white card stock, and embossed it with black.  I used foam tape to added it to the card for dimension.  Some layering, and I was done!

And for the inside....
 



Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda at the checkout for a 10% discount on your purchases at Technique Junkies.








I pray you are all safe and well, and that you are finding peace in these are trying times.  Our country, indeed, our world, needs prayer.  Let us join together, help each other, and pray for God's mercy.  Peace be with you, my friends. 

Blessings,
 

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful, Lynda. Your sentiment is so timely. I have the contemporary floral stamp and love using it...your card invites me to get it out and create something like this for those who need this message. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!