Monday, March 23, 2020

Old Is New At Impression Obsession - Peace Bouquet

Hello friends!  It's time again for Old Is New at Impression Obsession.  I used an older fall stamp from the IO line for my card today.  I challenged myself to make it look 'springy.'
IO Stamps/Die:
Autumn Bouquet D15145
Be At Peace C13893
Blessed Rock C20805
Typewriter Sentiments DIE905-Y

I stamped the Autumn Bouquet onto green card stock, and colored it with Polychromos colored pencils.  I used an oval die, and mounted it to another oval die cut piece of light blue card stock.  I attached this to a blue A2 card front (to which I had added a green strip of card stock).  



I die cut the 'peace' word from the Typewriter Sentiments die set, added it to a blue scrap, and attached it with foam tape. 

A green silk ribbon adds the finishing touch!

Inside:
That's it.  I have been spending lots of time in my studio, trying to stay away from all the craziness with the news and scary events happening.  I find peace in my room.  I am sharing this peace with you today, via my card.

You can see the other participating designer's cards on the Impression Obsession blog HERE.

May you find peace and relief from anxieties as these events unravel in our world.  I turn to the source of all peace for me, my Lord.  When I look to Him, I know he is with me.  I know he will care for me, and be with me as I walk through this.  I pray you find that comfort.

Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!