Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Zentangle For A Wednesday Morning

Hello!  I have a spring-like ZIA (Zentangle inspired art) tile today, for the prompt at the Art Nudge group on Facebook.   
Art Nudge is an inspiring new FB group.  Every Tuesday there is a new 'nudge' to get you inspired to create art.  ANY art.  Be sure to check it out and join the fun! 
 
I was inspired by the tulips, and the colors in the prompt.

My kitty, Bella, helped me create today.  

Walking on my work to get a better look. 


Taking a cat nap on my die cutting table next to my desk.  She loves that there's a window there for her to watch the squirrels and birds. 

Although it's colder today, spring is definitely in the air.  The geese are trumpeting their way back in droves (actually, I believe it is gaggles).  We had temps in the 60's Sunday and Monday, and lots of sprouts are poking through the garden soil.  My 'gardening urge' is intensifying.  Yes, that is a thing!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy 'hump' day!

Blessings,
 

5 comments:

  1. What a talented kitty! She must be responsible for that wonderful zen rendering posted today....it obviously tired her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lynda!
    Glad Bella was such a help. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so beautiful that you see the benefits of having your beloved kitty nearby. And so beautiful that you have noticed the spring sprouts peeking up through the soil. Isn't that the key to happiness in life - seeing hope. I hope everyone that sees this today understands how powerful this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your flower and creative zentangle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever and creative, Lynda! So eye-catching! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!