Monday, May 25, 2020

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Moose Scene

Welcome to Die Cut Obsession!  Today IO designers are featuring IO's dies on our blogs.  I am using the Moose Scene die from the summer 2020 release on my card today.
IO Stamps/Dies Links:

I cut the Scenic Moose die and used daubers to add distress inks to the die cut.  I placed a second die cut (which I had cut from paper) onto some scrap white card stock, and added color through the die cut, using the same colors as I had for the original die.

I stacked the die cut onto the scrap piece, which I had used a circle die to cut slightly smaller than the moose die.
I used pp for my background on a brown A2 card front.  I added a layer, then the die cut with foam tape.

I added the Get Well Wishes verse, and that was it.

I hope you are enjoying the die cards on our blogs today.  You can see the other designers' cards HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  We will be back soon with more new dies to inspire you and get your creative juices going.  You can see the new dies HERE!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!