Monday, August 3, 2020

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Thank You Coffee

It's Monday, and time for Impression Obsession's Die Cut Obsession feature.  We are featuring IO's fabulous dies on our blogs today.  I have been working on some holiday cards, so here is my card for today.

I cut the Coffee To Go cup die from kraft and white card stock.  I used my Martha Stewart scoring tool to create the scores in the coffee cup sleeve.  I cut the Snowflake Frame from white glitter card stock.  I layered the pieces together, and added them to an A2 red card, with some snowflake patterned paper. 

Inside, I used a portion of the frame die, and the verse from the Thank you set.


Inside

Be sure to stop by the other designer's posts.  You can find the links HERE on the Impression OBsession blog. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week!

Blessings,





1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!