Sunday, August 23, 2020

Watercolor With Caran D'Ache Neocolor II


Hello, and happy Sunday!

I have this card on the Technique Junkies blog today.  I thought I would share it here with full directions on how I made it.
   
I used the SD708 Something Different  stamp.  Here's how I made my card today.
  •  Keeping the card panel in the Misti, I added lots and LOTS of pigment from the Neocolor crayons.  I placed the crayons up against the image, then added water so that it would drip down.  I had my Misti propped up on m
    y desk at an angle, so that the drips would run down the paper.
  •  I repeated, adding yellows, oranges, and reds/pinks until I was happy with the look.
 
  •  I used my heat tool to completely dry the panel.  When dry, I inked the image (still in the Misti) with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  I stamped it three or four times, to get a full, dark impression, as the paper was warped and textured a bit, and had lots of color on it.
  •  Some ink spatters finish off the card.
And that's it!   Pretty easy, really.  And, oh so FUN!  I love playing with messy mediums and seeing how far I can stretch my comfort zone! 
I am adding my card to the DTGD Challenge (Bev's/Texas Grammy) at Splitcoaststamper.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, if you are shopping at the Technique Junkies store!  

Blessings,



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!