Monday, August 17, 2020

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Thankful

It's Die Cut Obsession time at Impression Obsession, and I have a card using this fabulous leaf die set from IO for your inspiration.  You can find more inspiration from my fellow team members HERE.

I used these dies and stamps on my card today:

Here's how I made my card:
  • Using distress inks and ink applicator brushes, I applied various colors of ink to a watercolor paper panel.  I spattered some water onto the
    background, and some die inks with a waterbrush to create spatter spots.  I attached the panel to a white A2 card front.
  • From another piece of watercolor paper, I used the Autumn Leaves die to cut the leaves.  I used a waterbrush with distress inks to watercolor the leaves.  I also added some spatters to the leaves.  
  • I stamped the 'From the bottom of my heart' phrase from the Thank You Clear Set  to the card with Ranger Archival ink.
  • On green card stock, I white embossed the Thankful Banner and fussy-cut it, adding it to the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the other designer's blogs for more die cut inspiration today! 

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WORK, Lynda!!! I LOVE the curve you made with the leaves & the sentiment, not to mention the color & splatters!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card. I’m just getting back into card making.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!