Saturday, August 15, 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Midway - Dreamy

 
 
Happy Saturday!  Today's post is for the midway inspiration for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The theme this month is Anything Goes with optional Make the sentiment the focus.

Today's stamps are brought to you by Penny Black.  I used the following stamps on today's card:  
Dreamy 40-102       Special Thoughts 30-338   and various older Penny Black stamps.
 
And here's how I made my card:
  • On watercolor paper, I created distressing with various shades of brown distress inks.  
  • Next, I stamped various PB stamps with lighter inks over the distressed background.
  • I white embossed the Dreamy 40-102 flower, and stamped the verse from the Special Thoughts 30-338 set with archival ink.
  • Finished off with a white string bow. 
 
Come on over and join us on the Penny Black Saturday challenge.  We would love to see what you create.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Lynda this is stunning ...I have this stamp .... would love to CAS if you don’t mind ....I always get inspiration from your cards ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Lynda! I love the way that elegant flower pops off the card front with you pretty ink blending! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynda - love the vintage feel!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful contrast between the white flower and distressed background, Lynda! This beautiful flower just glows!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!