Today we are featuring Impression Obsession dies on our blogs. I used a couple of the February Release verse stamps, as well.
IO stamps/dies links:
How I made my card:
- On white card stock, I die cut several of the flowers and leaves from the Stitched Flower Bouquet DIE.
- I used Copic markers to color each of the flowers and leaves.
- With a Micron .01 pen, I hand-drew lines across a portion of the card front, about 3/4 of the way down.
- I stamped the Sending Hugs verse with VersaFine Clair Nocturn ink.
- I arranged the flowers on the front of the card, and added a few black pearls to finish off the front.
- INSIDE: I drew more lines, and added the Flowers Bloom verse, along with some dots.
Thanks so much for visiting. I appreciate your comments.