Welcome to Day Two of the Impression Obsession
The new stamps are available NOW! You can find them all HERE.
Card One: Kitty Made With Love Tags
Sending Hugs C21357 (inside)
How I made my card:
- I layered a panel of leaf vine pp onto an ivory A2 card front and distressed the edges with distress ink.
- I lined the larger tag with pp, and wrapped a ribbon around it and tied with a button. I added a ribbon to the top.
- I stamped and watercolored the Kitty Hug image, fussy cut it, and added it to the tag.
- On the smaller tag, I stamped the Made For You verse, distressed the edges, and added some buttons and ribbon.
- I attached the tags to the card front.
- INSIDE: I added some pp, and a partial image of the Kitty Hug, and the Sending Hugs verse.
Card Two: Sending A Big Squeeze
IO Stamps Links:
How I made it:
- I lined a white A2 card front with patterned papers in yellows and black and white, and added a button with some twine.
- I embossed the Big Squeeze verse with white embossing powder.
- I used Derwent Inktense pencils to watercolor the Lemon, and fussy-cut it and added it to the front with foam tape.
- INSIDE: I distressed an area, and stamped the Lemon image.
And there you have my cards for Day 2 of the January 2021 release. I hope you have found inspiration in them.
Don't forget to comment here and on the other designer's posts for a chance to win one of three $25 IO gift certificates!
You can find the other participants blog links on the Impression Obsession Blog.
I appreciate your visit, and your comments. I have more cards with stamps from this release coming throughout the month, so be sure to stop back, and don't forget to sign up for my email notifications of my posts.