It's time for the Technique Junkies February 2021 Release Celebration! I know you are going to love the lovely and fun new images this month!
I have two cards to share with you today.
Card One - Let's Go To The Movies
TJ stamps links:
How I made my card:
- On a white card stock panel, I stamped the verse, the film strip, and the tickets from the amazing Go To The Movies Set of 7. I actually stamped the ticket images on kraft card stock, and added them to the card with foam tape.
- I stamped the Cinema Pattern on kraft card stock, and colored it with Polychromos colored pencils.
- I added a piece of the colored Cinema Pattern to the bottom of the card front.
- I used a black marker to outline the white panel, then attached it to a small slimline card front.
- INSIDE: I added the filmstrip image, a part of at ticket, and a small piece of the Cinema Pattern.
Card 2 - Deepest Condolences Poppies
How I made it:
- On a bristol card stock panel, I stamped the Poppy Arrangement image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
- I watercolored the image, using Arteza Real Brush Markers and a water brush.
- I added shading around the image with a number two graphite pencil and a blending tortillon.
- Using a quilting ruler and a fine point micron pen, I drew lines to appear behind the image.
- I stamped the verse from the With Sympathy Set.
The New Release Stamps are 15% off through February 8th. Use my code, TJ10Lynda, and get an additional 10%, for a total of 25% off release stamps, and 10% off others.
Thanks so much for stopping by.