Friday, February 5, 2021

Impression Obsession Old Is New - God's Art

 

 It's time to brush off some of our older stamps and share some inspiration with you.  I am returning, once again, to one of my very favorite oldies for my card today.

IO Stamps Links:
Fancy Leaves CC224
Art of God C5055
 
 How I made my card:
  • I 'inked' the Fancy Leaves stamp in my Misti, using Arteza real brush pens on the leaves, and stamped it onto bristol card stock.  
  • I added the background panel to a layer of card stock, then onto a green A2 card front.
  • I stamped and layered the Art of God verse, and added it. 
I hope you like my card.  Be sure to visit the other designers' blogs to check out their Old Is New cards.  You can find the post with their links on the IO blog HERE

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Blessings,


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I have those pens but never thought to use them directly to the stamp! Your card is beautiful. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your leafy background.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!