Impression Obsession February 2021
Release Team Favorites Hop!
The Impression Obsession Designers are sharing their
favorite projects from this month’s release today!
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bags,
so the more you comment through our Favorites Hop,
the more chances to win!
Comments will be open until February 2/22 at midnight CT.
All winners will be announced on 2/23 on
You can find the February Release stamps HERE.
IO Stamps Links:
Thank You CL948 (inside verse)
How I made my card:
- On a white A2 card front, I stamped the Hug word from the Here's A Hug stamp and hearts from the Thank You set, using pistachio
- I lined the bottom portion of the card front with pp and a strip of black card stock.
- I stamped the Kitty Hug image, and colored it with Arteza Real Brush Markers, then cut it out and attached it to a black panel, then a mint green panel.
- I tied a string around the kitty piece, and attached it to the front of the card.
- INSIDE: I stamped the verse from the Thank You set, distressed the background a bit, and stamped more hearts. I added strips of green and black card stock along the edge.
I hope you are enjoying our cards for the February Release! There are so many fun stamps to work with.
If you came from Lee Ann's blog, you are in the right place. Mine is the final stop on today's hop. You can find more of the team's favorites on the Impression Obsession blog.
Thanks for stopping by.