Thursday, April 15, 2021

Gardening Hare Card With Polychromos Colored Pencils

Hello friends!  Just a quick post for today.  It's Day One of The Daily Marker Coloring Challenge.  Normally Kathy runs this for 30 days, but this one time it is only ten days. 
 
I just love this hare with his gardening tools and flowers!  I have had this stamp in my stash forever, and have used it often in the past.  Unfortunately, I do not know what company it is, as it is unmounted from the wood, and I neglected to write down the info.
UPDATE:  The amazing Dina Kowall did some detective work and found this stamp on Ebay.  Here is a link to it:  . https://vlvstamps.com/rabbit-gardener-3-x-3-3-4.html .  It is called Rabbit Gardener.
 
The card is quick and easy.  I just stamped the hare, and colored him with Polychromos colored pencils.  Polychromos are my favorite colored pencils.  They have strong leads, which do not break when sharpening, and they are terrific for layering.  They do not build up a waxy surface which prevents layering like others I have used.
 
I hope you find some time to join Kathy Racoosin's coloring challenge at The Daily Marker.  Kathy is very talented, and you're sure to find lots of tips from her work.
 
I am adding my card to these other challenges:

Paper Funday Challenge - Spring has sprung
Watercooler Challenge - All things masculine
The Paper Players - Color challenge
 

Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Blessings,

 

 

3 comments:

  1. That card is amazing and I love the stamp. So wish that it was still available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your coloring and the shaded background is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, reminds me of a Beatrix Potter Illustration. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!