Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Kitties In Flowers With Art Impressions Watercolor Technique

 

Hello friends!  

One of my favorite techniques is the Art Impression Watercolor process.  I love how each piece comes out with it's own personality, and no two ever look exactly alike.  It seems daunting at first, but in very little time, you can master this technique.  You can find many tutorials in this method on YouTube.  You can find a wealth of tutorials on Bonnie Krebs' YouTube Channel HERE.
 
For my card, I used various stamps from the Art Impressions Watercolor series.  You can check them out HERE.
 
To 'ink' my stamps, I used Tombow markers.  I started with the basket, and filled it with some greens and flowers.  I left a space for the kitty, than stamped him.  I built up the ground with grass and flowers, and stamped another kitty there.  I added a watercolor ground and sky, and stamped the Thinking Of You.  The full process is explained in the above linked videos.  
 
INSIDE of card:

 
I am adding my card to the 30 Day Color Challenge at The Daily Marker.
I am also adding it to:
The Paper Funday Challenge - Spring has sprung
Sunday Stamps - Spring bloom
The Flower Challenge - Pretty pastels
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  This technique is so fun, and the options are limitless.  I hope you will give it a try.
 
Blessings,
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the flowers look wonderful as do those ever so cute kitties. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lynda. Thank you for sharing your process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing effect and love those adorable kittens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining The Paper Funday Challenges
    We love having your creation on our blog 🥰!
    Marci - DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!