Welcome to the Impression Obsession April 2021
Release Team Favorites Hop!
- I created an A2 card from natural card stock. I used a Deckle Rectangle stencil to brush on some pink distress ink and create an area. I lightly stamped the Script CAC stamp before removing the stencil.
- Next, I took the inside portion of the stencil, and placed it over the area I had created. I used embossing ink with foam applicator to create a border of embossing ink all around the area, then embossed with fine gold embossing powder for a border.
- I gold-embossed the Happy Birthday verse, and used a graphite pencil to add some shading to the letters.
- I gold-embossed the Budding Blossom onto a scrap piece of the natural card stock. I colored this with Arteza Everblend alcohol markers.
- I fussy-cut the blossom, and added it to the card front, with some gold pearl accents.
- INSIDE: I created another distress area as above, and stamped the Beautiful You verse with green ink. I gold-embossed the Budding Bloom, and added that.