April 2021 Release Celebration!
The new stamps are available NOW! You can find them all HERE.
If you came from the Impression Obsession blog, you are in the correct place. The next stop after mine is Vicky Garrett's blog..
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances you have to win!
All comments for each of the event days will be open until April 12th, at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on April 13th, on the Impression Obsession blog.
I have two cards for your inspiration today.
Card One: Feel Better Soon Hibiscus
How I made it:
- On watercolor paper, I white-embossed three images: Full Bloom , Hibiscus Bloom 2 and Budding Blossom.
- I gold-embossed the Feel Better Soon verse.
- I used Kuretake Tambi watercolors to paint the images.
- I added blues and grays to the background, and some splatters, and finished the panel with some sequins before attaching it to an A2 card front.
Card Two: Silver Lining Hollyhocks
- On blue card stock, I silver-embossed the Hollyhock image.
- I used white craft ink to paint in the flowers and leaves, and let that dry.
- Next, I used Polychromos colored pencils to color the images over the white paint. I love the look this gives on dark card stock.
- Some layering, a strip of silver cs along the edge, and silver pearls finish the front.
- INSIDE: I silver-embossed the Silver Lining verse on a blue panel, attached it.
- Inside: I created another flower from the Hollyhock Bloom, and fussy-cut it to add to the inside.
- NOTE: In this photo, the embossing looks gold, but it is silver irl.
- So, there you have my Day One cards. I will be back tomorrow with two more cards for Day Two.
Next on the hop is Vicky Garrett's blog. You can find a list of all the participants for Day One HERE. Be sure to check out their inspiration.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Don't forget to comment on each blog for your chances to win one of three $25 gift certificates to the HERE.